Having followed the path from 6 to 6.5 myself, I don't think there's any
difference, or at least don't recall any difference. Seeing the waveform is
a function of what zoom is set on the timeline. I begin to see them at 2
seconds, and I recall that you can select from a few options as to what
point in zoom settings the waveform becomes visible, although I don't have
it in front of me to check. The rubber band is always there (for me at
least), regardless of zoom setting.
David Hurdon
At 05:02 PM 3/4/2005 +0100, you wrote:
Since we're on the topic of rubber bands, I miss the ability in 6.0 to
display the waveform and the volume rubber band simultaneously. I am
happy if someone can point out its simply my lack of knowledge of how to
do it.
regards,
Mahmud
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/