Yes... Have the audio mixer open, and under where it says "Master" you can
add effects that will affect the whole production... or you can add them to
specific audio channels.

Tell me if you can't find it, and I'll check when I'm in studio later.

Linda

Linda Rossiter
Creative Director
Rossiter & Co Ltd
01695 726887
www.rossiterandco.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sune Alexandersen
Sent: 21 October 2005 16:11
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] Monitoring audio in Premiere Pro!


I added limiter to all the seperate clips and it worked flawlessly! But you
say I should add it to the master track. Does this mean that I can add the
effect to multiple audio clips on the same audio channel?

-




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to