Thanks Del.  Very interesting.  Are they a VAR for IBM?

Not sure if it would work in the current configuration we are using to back
up ISILON. I have passed the info on.

BTW, FWIW, when I copied/pasted the info, Chrome spell-checker red-flagged
on "The easy way to incrementally backup billons of objects" (billions).
So if you know anybody at the company, please pass it on to them.

--
visit http://phishing.vcu.edu/