The PTP550 has two radios in it that you can bond together. The DSO ability
hasn't been released in firmware.
When the DSO is operational, it will only change one channel at a time so
the link never goes down. You can also set
the channel width separately for each radio. Another note is that these
radios have not yet been approved for DFS
frequencies, so that will be another firmware upgrade to enable that. About
5ms latency. Another feature in future
firmware will be GPS sync from a CMM5. (Or Packetflux I'm sure)