Most home solar systems (at least the ones around here) are the grid-tie variety because it gets you solar without the most expensive component; the batteries. These are dirt simple, as they are easy to make safe from back-energizing the grid.

You might look into the powerwall, as that is a grid-tie system that maintains  the safety factor of disconnecting the grid in the event of a power failure. One of our neighbors has a battery backup, but I don't think it's a powerwall.

If you also want to integrate a generator, you are probably going to need a two-stage transfer switch.