Oh and by the way, my short experience taught me a great deal about UPR.
What I learned is that they are a fantastic company in all respects.
Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable, very competent, and just really
great to work with. I have no doubt if they have the will to succeed as a
WISP they would. They may have decided they don't have the will.