I have the new 3.65 medusa on my mind.... plus I'm a bit tired.

The 48V 2.5A power supplies will run 2 non 3.65 medusa radios each. If you
jumper the boards so 2 radios run off of each power supply you'll be fine
(the AF24 is a similar quantity of power).

But, a bulk supply is probably a better idea if you can find one in your
right form factor.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:07 AM Eric Muehleisen <ericm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been using CTM2's for nearly a decade, but they do not support 450m.
> CMM5 is waaay to expensive for what it does and is clunky. I've been
> looking at Packetflux's RackInjector's.
>
> I'm not familiar with PacketFlux products and need clarity on something.
> See attached. I need to power (3) 450m AP's and a(1) AF24. I also need
> physical spares for each unit. Is the attached parts list correct or am I
> missing something?
>
> Thanks!

*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>