I responded to Ryan's ticket in our system, but figured I'd follow up here
as well.

Everyone's comments on amount of power supply is right on.

In regards to the pinning.   The cambium sync card has a specific pinout
which is fixed for technical reasons I don't need to go into details for...
suffice it to say that the design for a flexible jumpered version of this
card would have added enough complexity and cost to an already more
expensive than I really wanted it to be card.  And by additional cost I
mean it would have been almost as much as buying a cambium sync card plus a
separate agnostic card.   So I figured it was better to just ship it
fixed-pinout.

So, buy a cambium sync card for any 450i or 450m's you need sync for, and
an agnostic card for everthing else.   The only exception to this advice is
that the traditional PIPS card is required for radios which need the older
canopy-style sync (I.E. 450 and before and ePMP).