From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 1:47 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Renewed discussion on work vans

We have been happy with our Promaster series. We have one with the high top
long version which you do have to watch on windy days. Having said that, we
drive it regardless all around West Texas. We have the standard height which is
barely tall enough for a 6 foot guy to stand up in but it works. It is the
short wheel base version. Both work well, decent mileage. Lots of room inside.
We added some $25 Amazon LED's to bothwhich makes findiing stuff bunches easier.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 3:35 PM Ken Hohhof