Based on the time limits in their license, I'd guess they are going to be
launching the initial batch of them on F9 at ~24 sats per launch with a
ballpark cost of ~30 mil per launch.  Round it up to 1.5 mil per sat to
launch and ballpark 500k for the sat so 2 mil each in the air.  Thats not
too bad considering that they will likely get manufacturing costs of the
sat down in time and will eventually be launching on a reusable second
stage (BFR).  Lets guesstimate that they can eventually get the cost down
to 1mil in the air with a lifetime of 2 years so 500K per year.  Would you
pay 500K per year per AP for 20Gig APs with minimal LOS issues that could
cover the whole world?  Numbers aren't amazing, but I'm betting they could
at a minimum break even and likely make ok money on it while using it to
create the egg needed to bring launch costs down.  It solves the
chicken/egg launcher/payload issue.