Just to clarify on the aviat advanced replacement, that does not come
standard? I have access to their pricing tool and a 2 year standard
warranty is included but it does not include advanced replacement unless
you upgrade to that option. It's very affordable from what I saw.

We are likely going to deploy 6 links of the wtm4200 this spring.