In the past I went with individual pre terminated cable assemblies.  I went with a "core locked" fiber rather than a loose tube so there wouldn't be any icky pick oozing out.  The connectors were LC duplex because the radio manufacturer's approved SFP's were LC duplex (for both Trango and Telrad).  I went with individual cables because any tower climber can replace a cable, but I don't expect most tower climbers to be able to splice or terminate fiber.

Today I'd strongly consider a Commscope OFDC enclosure up on the tower.  I'd use a 24F and pre-splice all the connectors in the OFDC and have the tower guys hang the whole assembly.  Then it would be pre terminated jumpers from the OFDC to the equipment.