From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Andy Trimmell
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 7:17 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How do you explain a DDOS?

The best explanation is just like the water system as well. If theres a
water main break everyone suffers, boil water, low water pressure, etc.

I usually explain the internet is a giant road system when people talk about
lag and such. "well it takes longer to drive to California than to Chicago
so yes its going to take longer" kind of thing.  The "bowling ball down a
garden hose" analogy has been used a few times as well.

Interneting is as hard as adulting.

Andy Trimmell

Business Manager

PDS Connect