This will be a real issue for these vaccines..

https://gvwire.com/2020/11/23/doctors-say-side-effects-from-covid-vaccine-shots-wont-be-a-walk-in-the-park/

On 11/24/20 7:59 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I read an article* saying some in China who need a certificate to travel or work get both shots at the same time, one in each arm.  Sure, why not.  We don’t need it to actually work, do we?

*add skepticism to taste

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Bill Prince
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 24, 2020 9:43 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Ot: covid tracing

All the vaccines so far require 2 doses to become effective, and the numbers I heard were more like 20 million per vaccine, so that's 60 million divided by 2, so 30 million. And that is going to mainly go to healthcare workers and high risk.

I don't expect things to turn around until March or so, and that's only if a lot of people get vaccinated.

The next vaccine in the barrel is the Johnson&Johnson one, and that's supposed to be a single dose.