Title: Re: [AFMUG] OT - here I go again...
Steve,

Some are better than others, but they all are fun to watch.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Communications
www.Myakka.com

------

Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 12:10:59 AM, you wrote:

This show is great

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 3:22 PM Steve Jones <
thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

that just popped up yesterday in my list

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 1:23 PM Mark - Myakka Technologies <