That's what my distributor has it listed for.---- Original Message ----From:
"Tyson Burris" Sent: 2/8/2024 3:02:42 PMTo: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group"
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450m uplink interference cancellation feature

I was told they are still talking about the final price.? Either way I can see
the benefit here if you have to give up some of the AP features to work.
?
?

Tyson Burris?
President & CEO?

?

Internet Communications Inc (ICI)
739 Commerce Dr. Franklin, IN 46131?
?
317-412-1540
 (emergency/after-hours)?
317-738-0320?(office)
? t...@franklinisp.net?
??www.surfici.net?
?

?
Fixed Wireless Broadband - PtP/PtMP Solutions ? Indoor/Oudoor Wifi - IP Cameras
- Fiber ? MDUs?

?
Active Member To The Following:
?
WISPA
NBBC
?
Confidentiality Notice:

?
you are not the intended
 recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from
your system.
?
No Binding Agreement:
?
This email is not a binding agreement or contract of any kind, unless it
specifically states otherwise and expressly refers to a duly authorized
agreement signed by both parties.
 Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of mine alone
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. If you have any doubts
about the validity or enforceability of any agreement or arrangement discussed
in this email, please
 consult with an attorney.
?