From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of castarritt
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 9:36 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450m uplink interference cancellation feature

Their shareholders are likely breathing down their necks even harder than their
customers, so they are also in a mad scramble to make money.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 9:23 AM Tyson Burris <t...@franklinisp.net
<mailto:t...@franklinisp.net> > wrote:

Cambium is in a bit of scramble mode with everything going on and folks
breathing down their neck.  I fully expect this to be a free unlock at this
point.

Tyson Burris
President & CEO

Internet Communications Inc (ICI)

739 Commerce Dr. Franklin, IN 46131

317-412-1540 (emergency/after-hours)
317-738-0320 (office)
  t...@franklinisp.net <mailto:t...@franklinisp.net>
  www.surfici.net <http://www.surfici.net>

Fixed Wireless Broadband - PtP/PtMP Solutions – Indoor/Oudoor Wifi - IP Cameras
- Fiber – MDUs

Active Member To The Following:

 <http://www.wispa.org/> WISPA

 <http://www.nbbc.coop/> NBBC

Confidentiality Notice:

prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this email from your system.

No Binding Agreement:

This email is not a binding agreement or contract of any kind, unless it
specifically states otherwise and expressly refers to a duly authorized
agreement signed by both parties. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of mine alone and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. If you have any doubts about the validity or enforceability of any
agreement or arrangement discussed in this email, please consult with an
attorney.