Sounds like it made a big meth.

On 5/6/2024 10:57 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
After my last meth lab blew up my motor home, I quit doing it.
*From:* dmmoff...@gmail.com
*Sent:* Monday, May 6, 2024 11:07 AM
*To:* 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Pot

I started on lisdexamfetamine recently.  My productivity is much higher.  My focus still drifts elsewhere, but I find I recenter on my main task more quickly.

ADHD is profoundly genetic by the way.  If your son has it then you or his mother does. The current thinking is that it’s so widespread because it’s a survival adaptation which happens to not always fit well into the structures of our modern life.  A study in Kenya compared a nomadic population with a settled one.  The genes responsible are well known, so they could identify who in each population had them and compare their outcomes.  Among the settled population the kids with ADHD genes had worse grades in school, and the adults were less well nourished.  Among the hunter-gatherer nomads, the people with ADHD genes were more well nourished.

We probably shouldn’t medicate kids for it as much as we do, but I’m saying in my case a little bump of amphetamine in the morning does me good.

-Adam