I'm assuming you mean the original idea, not the idea presented in the
message you replied to ;)

Yes, it occured to me that this might be a business-install type of product
where you're more worried about uptime and availability instead of every
penny of cost.

Do you have any idea how many business installs you do on average?

-forrest