Doesn't matter. The RJ45's are just pass-thru. The new universal pipes pull power from two pins, so it can be used with either PMP100/450 or 430 APs. But I always have the guys put the jumper out to the radio into the center RJ45 and the cable from the injector to the RJ45 with the LEDs, just as standard practice, not that it matters.

I do have a question for you about this though.. is this SyncInjector running 3GHz 450 APs?