We currently have a Dragonwave Dual Mounted 2+0 PTP setup that is Ether
channeled with Cisco switches. Currently each radio link is at 300 mbps.
Easy to Ether channel as they are the same sized pipe. Once you get into
links of differing throughput, then Ether Channel will fill up to the
smallest pipe and the rest is wasted.
In the the next month, we are going to install another 2+0 link in the same
direction that should have up to 1.2 gb aggregate on that link alone. And
600 mbps on the DW link. So my question is how to essentially bond both
links of differing sizes without wasting wireless throughput. Is there
something better than Ether channel?

*Sam Lambie*
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office