AFAIK, the 450AP GigE interface is still powered only on pins 4, 5, 7 & 8. Probably applies to the ePMP Sync radio too.

So, with that in mind.. does the UBNT GigE PoE stuff use all 4 pairs for power? If it's 4, 5, 7 & 8, it may be possible, but... you'd have to flip the blues and browns at one end. I don't know what that would do for the GigE data interface though. It might not work. You can use a 568B to 568A (aka standard cross-over) cable and GigE still works fine, but I'm not sure about crossed blues and browns.

Someone smarter than me would probably have to give you a thumbs up or down.