Maybe they should start allocating 240.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

On 7/1/2015 11:06 AM, Roger Timmerman wrote:
I like XKCD's map of IP allocations. It's somewhat out of date, but does show where a lot of waste is at, which hasn't changed much since this was created.

https://xkcd.com/195/

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Mathew Howard <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Not sure about Daimler, but Ford does... I'm sure there are a lot
    worse wastes of IPs than the HAMs.

    On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:28 PM, Josh Luthman
    <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
    wrote:

        Doesn't Ford and Daimler have a /8?

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
        1100 Wayne St
        Suite 1337
        Troy, OH 45373

        On Jul 1, 2015 12:14 AM, "TJ Trout" <[email protected]
        <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

            speaking as a extra class amateur radio operstor, does
            anyone else think it's excessive that arpa net or whatever
            has a /8 issued to them? 16 million some precious ipv4 for
            "testing" purposes? I'm always pro ham radio rights, but
            seriously ?




Reply via email to