Okay.

I'll just put a note in with next month's invoices... lol


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: George Skorup 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 11:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 44.0.0.0/8


  Good luck updating every IP stack on the planet.


  On 7/1/2015 11:46 AM, Keefe John wrote:

    Maybe they should start allocating 240.0.0.0-255.255.255.255


    On 7/1/2015 11:06 AM, Roger Timmerman wrote:

      I like XKCD's map of IP allocations. It's somewhat out of date, but does 
show where a lot of waste is at, which hasn't changed much since this was 
created. 


      https://xkcd.com/195/



      On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Mathew Howard <[email protected]> 
wrote:

        Not sure about Daimler, but Ford does... I'm sure there are a lot worse 
wastes of IPs than the HAMs.


        On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:28 PM, Josh Luthman 
<[email protected]> wrote:

          Doesn't Ford and Daimler have a /8?

          Josh Luthman
          Office: 937-552-2340
          Direct: 937-552-2343
          1100 Wayne St
          Suite 1337
          Troy, OH 45373

          On Jul 1, 2015 12:14 AM, "TJ Trout" <[email protected]> wrote:

            speaking as a extra class amateur radio operstor, does anyone else 
think it's excessive that arpa net or whatever has a /8 issued to them? 16 
million some precious ipv4 for "testing" purposes? I'm always pro ham radio 
rights, but seriously ?








Reply via email to