I’ll never forget the day I was in Cupertino in one of Apple’s buildings are 
saw public IP addresses assigned to things like printers.



Blew my mind.



Daniel White

(303) 746-3590



From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:40 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 44.0.0.0/8



Not sure about Daimler, but Ford does... I'm sure there are a lot worse wastes 
of IPs than the HAMs.



On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:28 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:

Doesn't Ford and Daimler have a /8?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Jul 1, 2015 12:14 AM, "TJ Trout" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > 
wrote:

speaking as a extra class amateur radio operstor, does anyone else think it's 
excessive that arpa net or whatever has a /8 issued to them? 16 million some 
precious ipv4 for "testing" purposes? I'm always pro ham radio rights, but 
seriously ?





---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Reply via email to