You roll your own digital signature capturing interface, or are you using Echosign or something similar?

On 8/25/2015 7:51 AM, Chuck Hogg wrote:
I have digital contracts setup with Platypus. Installer hands his laptop to the customer, they fill out the information, select rate, etc., and sign with the mouse on the laptop. We do everything by MAC address, so that information is input into their rate plan as a service, and we have mechanisms in place to provision speeds based on rates when the SM authenticates to the tower.

Regards,
Chuck