but not really an issue.  but.....it is.

so we must have had a teenager as a customer.  his parents facilitated his 
installation but he eventually grew up and moved to another town.  he removed 
his credit card billing info from the portal but did not disconnect his 
account.  now his account has moved delinquent and he's started getting 
warnings his account will be disconnected.  in return, he's sending us (in 
reply to the email) - well - here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KTrtzOY-g 


What?        No.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 03:01:47 -0500
Subject: Cyber Broadband Bill Due Reminder - 5 days
From: [email protected]
To: ai....com

Hello xxxx Waldrep , 

This is a reminder that your Cyber Broadband bill is past due and your service 
will be disconnected within 5 days. Your current due amount is $210.00. You can 
submit payment and update your payment details through our customer portal 
located on our website at http://www.cyberbroadband.net , or by calling our 
office at (256) 734-1077.

If you have already submitted payment, please accept our apologies and ignore 
this email.

Thank you for your business!

--
Cyber Broadband


then he continued to reply to the same warning message - most recently with 
this - 


----- Original Message ----- 
From: x x x 
To: adm.....net 
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 6:31 AM
Subject: Urgent!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w55HQS9vlpE

Consider all that's happened over the past few months. If you're unaware of 
what I'm referring to, that's an even worse situation. 
I suggest you explain what makes you think you're entitled to discontinue my 
service. Otherwise, we can begin negotiations on the damage done to my 
equipment and CLASSIFIED data.   

We could move beyond that entirely and discuss better options for your 
business. Either, you know enough to know that this isn't going to be as easy 
as you were hoping it would be, or you haven't been paying attention.

Let me know if you have any questions.   Also, as I said before, I suggest you 
leave our connection active. If I don't receive a response from you today, I 
will move ahead with my plans for absolution.



....should i report this guy for mental instability?

bottom line....i wish we could be notified via email or something when someone 
removes their billing information....i dunno....just its not the first time 
that has happened....

that is all...

Reply via email to