Well right. When it comes to the tech stuff, I'm an in-house kinda guy. My own
server clusters, storage, VMs, DNS, etc.

When you no longer solely use that managed upstream (does anyone other than
InterNAP do that anymore?) , you'll have to do something.

Yes, peering is a much better thing to do, but not everyone can make it work
for them and it is a bit self-serving. :-)

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com