I kept wondering when Steve would comment on the message title.

That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
yes, since tuesday, there was a memo

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com <mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    We are? since when? :P

    On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:03 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm
    <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        he asked us not to, and we are all very polite here

        On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Josh Luthman
        <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com
        <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:

            Is no one going to ask why he needs it?!?!?!

            Josh Luthman
            Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
            Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

            On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm
            <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
            <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

                stack em

http://www.grainger.com/product/6NZY1?gclid=Cj0KEQjw8u23BRCg6YnzmJmPqYgBEiQALf_XzQgSIXhjTG4TIL4kOUU_DbDVvNyiOxvk2dOmAQBwxNkaAjOK8P8HAQ&cm_mmc=PPC:GOOGLEPLAA-_-Fasteners-_-Spacers%20and%20Standoffs-_-6NZY1&AL!2966!3!50916684477!!!g!65506925021!&ef_id=VjevfgAAAa3mIFB@:20160330152628:s

<http://www.grainger.com/product/6NZY1?gclid=Cj0KEQjw8u23BRCg6YnzmJmPqYgBEiQALf_XzQgSIXhjTG4TIL4kOUU_DbDVvNyiOxvk2dOmAQBwxNkaAjOK8P8HAQ&cm_mmc=PPC:GOOGLEPLAA-_-Fasteners-_-Spacers%20and%20Standoffs-_-6NZY1&AL%212966%213%2150916684477%21%21%21g%2165506925021%21&ef_id=VjevfgAAAa3mIFB@:20160330152628:s>

                On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:25 AM, That One Guy
                /sarcasm <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
                <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

                    would something as small as 10-32 at 6 inches
                    support the weigt without bending at the thread?

                    On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:52 PM, Ken Hohhof