What exactly are you looking to prove of dis-prove with such a test ?

Iperf is iperf, what difference does it make how it is run....

Are you asking the question 'How much data I can push thru with these radios
?'..... the question has been answered multiple times...
the radios are (as per specs, 1gig half duplex, thus giving you 500meg x 500meg
performance.)

The Radio side is using 2ghz wide channel, and the latest firmware is showing
700meg x 700meg performance....

What is the problem with this ? if you think Ignite is lying about the specs,
buy a pair, do the testing you like, with pink, blue, or purple laptop of your
choice and if you don't like them, send them back !... or someone will be happy
to buy them from you ... they are in short supply as it is ....

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom