like I said before.. ask the question directly... no need for the cloak and
dagger ...

-----------
Frequency-division duplexing (FDD) is a method for establishing a full-duplex
communications link that uses two different radio frequencies for transmitter
and receiver operation. The transmit direction and receive direction
frequencies are separated by a defined frequency offset. In the microwave
realm, the primary advantages of this approach are:
-----------------
NO THEY ARE NOT FDD.

------------
Time-division duplexing (TDD) is a method for emulating full-duplex
communication over a half-duplex communication link. The transmitter and
receiver both use the same frequency but transmit and receive traffic is
switched in time. The primary advantages of this approach as it applies to
microwave communication are:
------------------
YES They are TDD. ( The notation of 1gig aggregate should have give this away !
)

Like all new products, they are making improvements with firmware updates. The
published specs are 'conservative'.

These are the first radios of their kind in the market place... I think you
will need to modify your thinking about them, cause you keep comparing them to
the other existing (much more expensive) radios in the market place.

Anything else you would like to know ?

Feel free to ask......

BTW, FWIW, I don't work for Ignite, nor do I own a piece of the company (would
love to buy stock in them if I could). I am on the beta testers of the
product... There is something about the tone of your question that is rubbing
me the wrong way, my apologies if I am over reacting...... I normally expect
the proper professional decorum to be.. ask the question directly, and only if
that is not answered or if the answer is not straight forward then it is ok to
imply some intentional obfuscation..... not the other way around !

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street