Not really a firewall function.  A tunneling appliance.  Rock solid, low
latency, high capacity.

From: Craig Schmaderer
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 3:05 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VPN Appliance

Chuck I'm not sure what exactly you want be pfsense is my favorite firewall.
Very very stable.  I have it on vms dell hardware or applience hardware rock
solid for years.  If you want something more name brand but expensive i still
use cisco asas all the time but price for performance can be a lot.  My friend
is an engineer for F5 and they might have a solution that would work great but
might get pricey.

Craig Schmaderer
Cell 402-380-1245
Skywave Wireless, Inc.