From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2016 6:39:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VPN Appliance

A couple of x86 routers running Mikrotik L2TP between them?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
On 7/3/2016 4:08 PM, TJ Trout wrote:

Any can't you use a CCR1009 with a EOIP, pptp, etc setup?

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Chuck McCown < ch...@wbmfg.com > wrote:

O*U*C*H
OK, need cheap too during experimentation.... (Cheap, solid, high performance,
flawless.... easy to find, right)
Will take a look at UBNT. I don’t know much about their products.