A couple of x86 routers running Mikrotik L2TP between them?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/3/2016 4:08 PM, TJ Trout wrote:
Any can't you use a CCR1009 with a EOIP, pptp, etc setup?

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    O*U*C*H
    OK, need cheap too during experimentation.... (Cheap, solid, high
    performance, flawless.... easy to find,  right)
    Will take a look at UBNT.  I don’t know much about their products.
    *From:* Rory Conaway <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>
    *Sent:* Sunday, July 03, 2016 4:33 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] VPN Appliance

    The best tunneling device I’ve seen is Peplink.  The catch being,
    you would need the 2500 to get 1Gbps but it will go up to 2Gbps
    and it’s not cheap, $15K on each side although I’m sure I could
    help you find a discount.  Rock solid, we have run them for months
    without even touching them and years on the same firmware.

    To get the throughput you are looking for though, I’d consider
    Ubiquiti routers. That processor handles tunneling pretty easily.

    Rory