Be careful what you wish for. Remember that the Tx antenna on the AF24 is smaller/wider beam.

On 7/25/2016 6:46 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
Naturally it's better than an AF24 (or even AF24HD) since the 24 band is limited to +0 Tx power...

I would be really happy if the FCC and IC would permit 24 GHz unlicensed PTP with higher Tx power, if they put a firm limitation on the quality of antennas for sidelobes and f/b ratio at least meeting ETSI class 3 requirements.