I don't think it would be possible to meet the equivalent of ETSI class 3
with such a small antenna...  They could easily (from a regulatory
standpoint) allow higher Tx power for 24 GHz unlicensed FDD or TDD links if
the antennas met a criteria of certain sidelobe dB falloff at specific
number of degrees off azimuth, which could only be met by a 60cm/2ft
diameter dish.