All products *except* the B5 (A5, A5c, B5c, B5-Lite, C5 and when released C5c).

The nature of the tuning of the B5 dish and waveguide style design makes it a
poor efficiency match down at 4.9 GHz so we felt it not worthy of certifying
versus the other alternatives available.

Jaime

On Jul 25, 2016, at 8:09 PM, ccie4526