Watch out for DirecTV.  We have had many cases after power outages
that something gets corrupt on the DVR.  It will then try to download
any of the corrupt recorded shows via the internet.

Not to mention their turn back time option.  If you come home and miss
the first 10 minutes of the 2 hour cross over special of Hoarders and
American Pickers and use the turn back time feature,  You are now
watching 2 hours of IPTV over your Internet connection.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------

TOGs> I actually wasnt even looking for granular to the PC, I
TOGs> was just more curious about getting the service or source.

TOGs> I got on their AirRouter, there is an XboxOne, so thats probably the
cuplrit

TOGs> There is also a directv and 4 odd vendor MACs im assuming
TOGs> are the directv slingthings s there is that

TOGs> long term torch logging would have sufficed at the site router

TOGs> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Josh Luthman