Josh,

Can you break that daily down to the hour? Sometimes that is a huge
help.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------

mailto:m...@mailmt.com

JL> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
JL> www.MyakkaTech.com

JL> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
JL> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

JL> Please Donate at Please Donate at
JL> http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
JL> ------

JL> Saturday, September 17, 2016, 2:05:03 PM, you wrote:

TOGs>> powercode

TOGs>> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Mark - Myakka