I actually wasnt even looking for granular to the PC, I was just more
curious about getting the service or source.

I got on their AirRouter, there is an XboxOne, so thats probably the cuplrit

There is also a directv and 4 odd vendor MACs im assuming are the directv
slingthings s there is that

long term torch logging would have sufficed at the site router