You can't "bond" two things that are totally different radios and speeds,
what you can do is establish router traffic across each link between IP
interfaces and balance the traffic load equally.

The only things that can be actually bonded, using vendor specific
proprietary magic, are where you have two identical radio paths with
exactly the same speed/FEC/configuration, and the vendor supports it (such
as an 80 GHz link between two 60cm dishes, two orthomode transducers, four
radio units, and both H and V polarities).