From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Any Licensed MW gear doing Channel Aggregation?

You can't "bond" two things that are totally different radios and speeds, what
you can do is establish router traffic across each link between IP interfaces
and balance the traffic load equally.

The only things that can be actually bonded, using vendor specific proprietary
magic, are where you have two identical radio paths with exactly the same
speed/FEC/configuration, and the vendor supports it (such as an 80 GHz link
between two 60cm dishes, two orthomode transducers, four radio units, and both
H and V polarities).

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net