what if you did SAF integra radios in a 2+0 config, one radio on your 30Mhz
channel and the other on the 40Mhz channel and then used their 2+0
aggregation (in reality it's an internal switch that does LAG).

i don't think anyone has a 1 radio head unit that can aggregate, and i'm
not sure how you'd license it with the FCC.  with the 2+0 the licensing is
clean, you are just combining them at layer 2 and 3.

-sean