Actually putting up the transmitters will be dead nuts simple. Both locations were on hills. 10 foot pole in the ground with guys will do it. More about no 110ac and needing to do solar. Mostly about dealing with locations where people lost everything...

:(

On 10/14/2016 05:20 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
All sensitivity aside,
I would head to harbor freight.
Buy two of their largest trailers.
Go get some tower sections.  Weld them to the trailers.
Park near power and put up some radios.
You can sandbag the trailers.  Adding outriggers really helps a bunch.
Or guy wires tied to barrels full of water or sand.
*From:* Jaime Solorza
*Sent:* Friday, October 14, 2016 6:15 PM
*To:* Animal Farm
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] hardest thing I've had to do with this biz...

Oh man.  Put in Gods hands ..

On Oct 14, 2016 6:13 PM, "Robert Andrews" <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

    Today in Reno a prescribed burn that was supposed to be out two days
    ago blew up and took out 19 homes.   A large number of them were
    customers including two repeater locations.   How do I go to the
    people who lost their homes and ask to rebuild the repeaters on the
    ashes?   Sometimes this job really sucks...

    Robert