Hopefully... Turns out the prescribed burn was a UNR/NDF project and some have talked about soverign immunity.. Hopefully not... I have one customer that lost everything and I'm pretty sure they have no insurance..

On 10/14/16 5:35 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
We had a whole neighborhood burned to the ground earlier this summer.
All mobile/manufactured homes.  Some with zero insurance.  At least your
folks will have a claim against whoever was doing the burn.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 6:13 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] hardest thing I've had to do with this biz...

Today in Reno a prescribed burn that was supposed to be out two days ago
blew up and took out 19 homes.   A large number of them were customers
including two repeater locations.   How do I go to the people who lost
their homes and ask to rebuild the repeaters on the ashes?   Sometimes
this job really sucks...

Robert