Set a power Pole, Have temp power brought in (The county should be more
than wiling to work with you on the permit) and use that for your AP's  And
yes free wifi to the neighborhood since they have no power.

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com