For those with the higher roof vans, two questions.
Can you go through a fast food drive through?

How do you get ladders on /off?  Do they make a ladder kit that flips over the
side or something?

From: Af [] On Behalf Of Joe Falaschi
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Suggestions for work vans

We like the dual sliding doors.  We install shelving on the driver side door
entry way for easy access to tools.  The Transit connects are decent.  The full
size transits are too large for us - mileage is too big of a hit.  I’m sure
they will last longer but by the time they are 5 or 6 years old the wrap is
tired and it’s worth nothing, new stuff is out, might as well just plan on a 4
year replacement cycle and have something that always works.  We’ve had some
issues with the older transit connects as they get into the 100k mileage range.
 Our new vans are Promaster Cities.  They get better mileage than our Transit
Connects and are hopefully a little tougher.  There are some great incentives
on the Ram Promaster City vans right now.

Joe Falaschi

On Oct 4, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Ken Hohhof