We have four T/C's. It's just a Focus. Complete pieces of shit.

One with tons of electrical problems that no dealer can fix. They replaced the entire fuse/relay box and wiring harness for like $4k. Still isn't fixed.

Another lost reverse. Had it fixed, then the whole trans went a couple months later.

But wait, there's more! Yet another. Tech got assholed by an old lady. Back doors smashed in. Less than a week later, the trans exploded.

I'm sure the 4th isn't far behind.

Then last year, our 2010 E150 started guzzling oil and tore itself apart. Had to have our mech swap in a new motor.

Now, I think GM is horrible, but Ford is nothing but disaster after disaster. Found On Road Dead is very fitting. GM = Gimme More (money to keep fixing our piss poor engineering).