Use a wrap that camouflages the damage.  Like show the surface of a golf ball,
promise extended range with your internet.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Suggestions for work vans

I assume the hail damage was cosmetic and you would just live with it.  They
were pricing them about 25% off MSRP, but I assume you lose the incentives like
upfitting allowance, cashback, 0.9% financing that you would get on a new van.
They were technically used vehicles since they were titled when the insurance
company paid off the dealer whose lot they were sitting on when the hail hit.
I also suspect the Carfacts history would affect resale value, since it would
show up as an insurance salvage vehicle, people think accident or flood damage.