to increase reliability on my new ccr1036 router, I decided to add a second
24v psu and isolate the two with rectifier diodes. The factory PSU puts out
about 24v, after the diode drop it's about 23 and change, I installed a
second psu and adjusted the output to 22v or about 21 and change after the

I installed the router and started monitoring the reported voltage by SNMP
logging, I noticed it started out at 23v and then has been slowly jumping
down and back up to 22v any idea why it wouldn't just keep taking power
from the source with the highest voltage?

Is this going to be a problem? I was hoping to monitor for main psu failure
by sending an alert below 23v which would tell me if the main PSU failed
but for some reason this isn't working as planned...